Omg it’s here! It’s officially HAPPY FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER! Okay it’s actually December eve but still. We all jumped into the holiday swing of things as soon as Thanksgiving was near. To kick off the last of month of 2018 (crazy right?) I’m sharing a fun holiday gift guide for you! With a TNK down to earth spin of course.
It took me some time to figure out exactly how I wanted to present this to my tribe since there are SO many gift guides out there already and it can feel overwhelming. I’m thinking next year I’ll have different guides for specific categories but my planning wasn’t too on point this year. This time next year TNK will be full time (and I’ll officially be a dietitan by then holy cow) so you better believe you will have my undivided attention…
But until then I still want to spend this month giving back to YOU for the endless support. There are a lot of exciting projects on deck for December that I can’t wait to share with you in my effort to spread the love. I hope you find enough value in the content, nutrition topics, nourishing recipes and inspiration around these parts BUT in case you wanted some extra lovin…stay tuned 🙂
You can sign up for the TNK newsletter HERE to stay up to date on things and get all the exclusive goodies. I promise there’s no spamming involved, just more intimate content from time to time. Without further ado I rounded up some of my TOP favorite holiday gift guide ideas for the down to earth human in your life…or even yourself because let’s face it…you deserve to treat yo self. The list has a blend of cozy winter wear, quality fitness gear, holistic kitchen items and gifts that give back. Think TNK vibes wrapped into one big bow hehe.
I also included some other ideas below the TOP 8 and DIY baking options. Because you can’t go wrong with christmas cookies…amiright?
Hope you all love this down to earth holiday gift guide and would love to hear what’s on your wish list or how you’re giving back this year 🙂
1. Love Your Melon Beanie: If you haven’t heard the story behind this company…you NEED to. 50% of their profits go towards the Love your Melon Fund to support nonprofit partners in the battle against pediatric cancer. They even hold Beanie Giving Events at hospitals and give beanies to the kids! I love investing in products that are giving back to the world in some way and there’s no better time that the holidays to do this. Plus these are super cozy, non itchy and I wear a black one daily here on the East Coast!
2. Lululemon Gym Bag: Okay I have to admit, I have always wanted a lulu gym bag! Their latest one is super cute (this color is everything) but they also have some duffel style ones I’m swooning over. Great for the active human in your life 🙂
3. Hoka One Running Shoes: This soulful running gal couldn’t have a gift guide without running shoes…I actually have yet to try this brand but they were HIGHLY recommended to me by my home girl Gabby and I have heard amazing things. On the market for new distance shoes and these speicifc ones are on SALE right now. Hmm…
4. Nutrition Stripped Cookbook: Words can not describe the everyday inspiration I get from Mckel. Her philosophy, brand and business she’s created as a Dietitan and down to earth human (hehe) is a lot of what I aspire to be one day. Been dying to get my hands on this beatiful cookbook and would make such a lovely gift to your wellness bestie.
5. Spiritual Aroma Candles: Essential oils + Nautral Candles + Earthy Aromas ALL IN ONE. This is ideal for the soulful hippie…may need to treat myself to these babes. When in doubt, you can’t go wrong with candles!
6. Essential Oil Diffusor + Speaker in One! Okay this is just plain cool. No explanation needed. Awesome gift for anyone!
7. Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker: I have always been a pancake loving girl but there’s something special about crispy belgian waffles on a rainy sunday…HB sent me this one a few months ago and I highly recommend! It does the flip method which apparently makes ALL the difference. Sweet idea for the home cook and make my chai spiced paleo waffles while you’re at it 🙂
8. Anthopology Lilia Pie Dish & Measuring Cups: I clearly have a love affair with Anthropology. I have adored their home decor (specifically kitchenware/bakeware) for years! Their Lilia set is gorgeous and also dying to get THIS pie dish.
Other TNK Faves & Ideas
The Trendy Apple Nike+ Watch: For your fitness lovah! As an on and off long distance runner, I am still dying to own one of these.
Outdoor Voices sports bra & leggings: Quality workout gear and mission driven company. Plus they have the CUTEST sports bras (hello hot yoga)
LL Bean Slippers: These are the first and only slippers I have ever loved. They are worth the price, will last you and keep your feet super cozy. I mean how cute is that plaid?
Boston Potter Dishes and Bowls: Local potter that I absolutely ADORE. When it comes to collecting art, I like to be intentional and am keen towards pottery (specicially dishware because hi hello the kitchen has my heart). There’s something special about owning something that has a deeper story behind it… you know?
Crosely Record player: For the old soul <3
Barrys Bootcamp or Soul Cycle Gift Card: Sweat date with your BFF!! Okay maybe a little bougie but still…these are some of my FAVORITE classes I attend weekly because my soul freakin craves it. NO SHAME.
DIY Baking Ideas & Foodie Gifts
Chocolate Chunk Cashew Cookies: Famous TNK cookies, gluten free and the easiest recipe ever! Wrap in a box with a big red bow and win over your lova.
OG Maple Crunch Granola: Granola in a cute little jar is the ultimate holiday gift! I am KNOWN for my granola over the holidays and absolutely love spreading the nutritious & delicious goodies. Highly recommend this.
Lily’s Caramel Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bars: I have adored this chocolate for years (they have vegan options and naturally sweetend!) and have gotten the opportunity to work with them as well. The caramel sea salt bars are my favorite and make a great gift paired with RED WINE.
Simple Mills Snickerdoodle Cookies: When you don’t have time to bake and wanna bring something to the party…you can’t go wrong with Simple Mills. The quality is amazing, cookies delicious AND nutrient packed. Major fave.
Kween and Co Granola Butters: For the foodie friend! I recently got turned onto this brand and fell in love with her story! I love supporting small start ups backed by passion and a wholesome mission. I recently ordered the original granola butter and it literally tastes like COOKIES.
Gift Box made by Olives and Grace (TRUST ME ON THIS)
This post contains affiliate links.